Doing More v Getting More Done v Favorable Outcome Why everything you think you know about hard work, the grind and getting shit done is probably wrong. Velocity vs Speed. Easiest example: Think of a complex system with dyamic complexities, meaning if the number of cars doubles the travel time deosnt double, it might 10x Thats a nonlinear/dynamic complexity. So… If we both leave an apartment in New York City and we both want to get to the other side of town its very realistic that: – The shortest distance (in miles) – The path that allows the highest speed (in mph) and – the route that has the shortest overall travel time Are three very different paths. What you thinking about is the second. Basically “how can i keep the speedometer reading as high as possible” Which is very different than “What is the fastest, most efficient way to the destination”
A Revolutionary, Data-Driven Approach To Running Your Business For Maximum Profitability And Productivity
Request Free Operations Audit
- EP 12: Laurel Portie – Messaging That Demands Attention
- EP 11: Michelle Abraham – Living And Breathing Preeminence
- EP 10: Sam Ocean – The Building Blocks of the World’s Best Offers
- EP 9: Blake Schofield – The Keys To Successfully Facing A Career Crossroads
- EP 8: Tony Banta – Engineering Client Success
Mastery Mode © 2019. All Rights Reserved.
This site is not a part of the Facebook website or Facebook Inc. Additionally, This site is NOT endorsed by Facebook in any way. FACEBOOK is a trademark of FACEBOOK, Inc.